As previously mentioned, we’ve had a nice long Easter weekend with lots of cooking going on at shackspace.
After a really nice BBQ session on Friday, Saturday started off with a shopping spree. A rough total of 280 EUR was spent on food alone which turned out to be a worthwhile investment 🙂
shackspace Easter weekend menu
- Friday: BBQ w/ original Thuringian sausage and honey/habanero marinated pork steaks
- Caturday: Whole rainbow trout served on rice with a side of mixed vegetables
- Sunday: Two kinds of slow-cooked pork fillet served with asparagus and sauce hollandaise and a side of caramelized cocktail tomatoes
- Monday: Chicken korma served on rice
- Tuesday: Mango/vegetable curry, apple/cinnamon rolls