Good news everyone! The shackspace hackerspace passport stamp arrived! And as a special bonus there’s also a Ministry of Cancer stamp on top of that. So make sure to pack your passport and get two stamps for the price of one 🙂
Several folks around here started to drop camp beds and sleeping mats at the space. This means we’ll have a couple of those for you on a on-site first come first served basis.
We also have quite a number of talks, workshops and couches on the list already:
- Talk: IPv6 bei einem ISP im WAN
- Talk: Nutzen und Risiken der Bereitstellung von Internet-Zugängen
- Talk: Penspinning
- Social Couch: Ways to achieve 24/7 access to the hackspace
- Social Couch: Patterns to get rid of waste and cleaning the space
- Social Couch: How to build great teams and enable teamwork
- Social Couch: All mail clients suck. All mailing list users suck. Why???
- Dev&Tech Couch: Etching like a boss: What works, what doesn’t
- Dev&Tech Couch: Running IPv6 in the hackspace
- Dev&Tech Couch: Storage for projects
- Dev&Tech Couch: Soldering
- Workshop: PCB Design for beginners
- Workshop: Etching
- Workshop: Soldering for beginners
- Workshop: Just Fucking Shoot (Photography Workshop)
- Workshop: Physical destruction of Blackberry smart phones
- Workshop: Penspinning
If you want to give a talk and/or workshop, by all means, please add it to the wiki page, you’re free to edit it 🙂
We’re also planning to cook some food on Saturday and Sunday as well as prepare breakfast. If you want to get your share, there will be a list lying around on-site where you can put your name down 🙂
If you have not yet signed up (it’s free!), please do so to help us planning.
If you get lost on your way to shackspace, give us a call at the new shack-o-phon: +49 (0)711 21729823