Good news everyone! The shackspace hackerspace passport stamp arrived! And as a special bonus there’s also a Ministry of Cancer stamp on top of that. So make sure to pack your passport and get two stamps for the price of one
Several folks around here started to drop camp beds and sleeping mats at the space. This means we’ll have a couple of those for you on a on-site first come first served basis.
We also have quite a number of talks, workshops and couches on the list already:
- Talk: IPv6 bei einem ISP im WAN
- Talk: Nutzen und Risiken der Bereitstellung von Internet-Zugängen
- Talk: Penspinning
- Social Couch: Ways to achieve 24/7 access to the hackspace
- Social Couch: Patterns to get rid of waste and cleaning the space
- Social Couch: How to build great teams and enable teamwork
- Social Couch: All mail clients suck. All mailing list users suck. Why???
- Dev&Tech Couch: Etching like a boss: What works, what doesn’t
- Dev&Tech Couch: Running IPv6 in the hackspace
- Dev&Tech Couch: Storage for projects
- Dev&Tech Couch: Soldering
- Workshop: PCB Design for beginners
- Workshop: Etching
- Workshop: Soldering for beginners
- Workshop: Just Fucking Shoot (Photography Workshop)
- Workshop: Physical destruction of Blackberry smart phones
- Workshop: Penspinning
If you want to give a talk and/or workshop, by all means, please add it to the wiki page, you’re free to edit it
We’re also planning to cook some food on Saturday and Sunday as well as prepare breakfast. If you want to get your share, there will be a list lying around on-site where you can put your name down
If you have not yet signed up (it’s free!), please do so to help us planning.
If you get lost on your way to shackspace, give us a call at the new shack-o-phon: +49 (0)711 21729823